Beating anxiety isn’t about a pill that you take, or a bottle that you open, or even someone that you talk to. Defeating anxiety for good is a skill that can be learned like any other. They are the skills of self care, nutrition, exercise, meditation, sleep.
When you join The Nurture Project, you will get:
- Access to a program that has been tested and works
- Daily motivation to keep you on track
- Personalised trackers on your dashboard so you can see which activities impact your anxiety. Everyone is different so you can discover the balance that works for you
- Psychologist approved weekly self care exercise so you can feel confident, fulfilled and in charge of your life
- Tailored daily exercise program to suit your activity level. Developed by a personal trainer
- Daily meditation program and guided meditations to regain clarity and focus in your mind
- Weekly sleep tips so you can wake up feeling refreshed and rested
- Nutritional information, recipes and meal plan approved by a dietician to ensure you are getting the nutrients you need to beat anxiety (GF, DF, Vegan and Vegetarian options)
- Private Facebook community access: so you can give and receive support from others going through what you are going through
- A gentle, nurturing approach with all the help and encouragement you need.